2 Days 1 Night Highlight Cruise
2 day 1 night aboard Bhaya Legend takes you off the beaten tracks with magnificent natural landscape of Bai Tu Long Bay. Halong’s beautiful neighboring bay offer tranquil and more private sites. Secure your privilege by an exclusive itinerary and accommodation with us. Explore stunning limestone towers and emerald water then sit back and enjoy the exquisite cuisine.
Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay
- 12:00Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.
- 13:00Let the vacation begin with an enjoyable lunch as the boat cruises towards Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 15:00Visit Thien Canh Son Cave .
- 17:00Join a Masterchef competition with traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if the weather does not allow).
- 19:00Enjoy set-menu dinner and stay overnight on board.
- 21:00Relax or join our crew for squid fishing.
Lan Ha Bay- Halong Bay - Hanoi
- 06:15Early risers have the chance to start their day with Tai Chi on the sundeck.
- 07:00Light breakfast will be served in the restaurant.
- 07:45Explore Vung Vieng fishing village by traditional rowing boat or kayaking.
- 09:00Brunch is served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to the port.
- 09:30Check-out time.
- 10:45Disembark at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.
All Drink Inclusive on the package: In every main meal, you are free to choose 3 complimentary units of these following drinks: soft drink, beer, mocktail, house wine and sparkling water; enjoy the free juice for the brunch on the second day onboard. (*non-applicable to smart deal rate)
Sail through the thousands of limestone islands in Bai Tu Long Bay
Cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms.Explore the spectacular Thien Canh Son Cave
Visit one of the most authentic fishing villages in Bai Tu Long bay, Vung Vieng fishing village
- Two days private charter of Bhaya Legend Private Cruise.
- Accommodation in Bhaya Legend Private Cruise with elegant suite with large window and en-suite bathroom.
- 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast.
- Welcome homemade juice, regular tea and coffee onboard.
- Complimentary use of kayak.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please kindly advise us at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, and date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.