2 Days 1 Night Highlight Cruise
Halong Bay and the surroundings areas are the perfect playground for active explorers. Tranquil lagoons, rocky islands and hidden villages invite you to be discovered. Kayak through the stunning karst scenery and cycle through tropical forest’s and local villages. Your very own Legend Halong boat is the perfect vessel to do it all. This two-day cruise is ideal for the keen novice or experienced sportsmen and woman alike.
Hanoi - Halong Bay
- DEPARTS: 12:30 PM
- 15:00 One of the most beautiful floating villages in the world - Cua Van
- Cua Van Fisherman Village, situated in a calm bay ringed by mountains some 20 km for Halong City, is a tranquil retreat for those seeking an authentic experience of the local lifestyle. As the largest floating village in the area, Cua Van has a population of over 700 people living in its network of floating houses. The village has been recognized as one of the most beautiful floating villages in the world.
- 16:00 Things to do - Kayak in Cua Van Village
- One of the most exciting activities that you do not want to miss out while in Cua Van is kayaking. This is when you can soak in the stunning views of the floating village while paddling along incredible tranquil emerald-colored sea and try out traditional rowing boat. It is the chance to experience moments in the life of the local fishermen who was born on the emerald-colored sea.
- 17:30 Things to do - MasterChef “Halong Bay Edition” Competition
- Vietnamese cuisine is renowned for its incredibly savory flavors and includes lots of health benefits. By being a part of this mini competition, guests can try out creating authentic Vietnamese dishes, with the winner of the competition awarded surprising gifts, and observe fruit carving demonstration by our chef.
The Master-Chef competition also happens during the sunset, so don’t forget checking out the admiring scene over the enchanting Halong Bay while Bhaya Legend anchoring for the night.
Halong Bay - Hanoi
- STARTS: 6:15 AM | CHECK-OUT: 10:30 AM
- 08:00 The primitive Tien Ong Cave
- Among Halong Bay's less well known treasures is Tien Ong Cave, its many timeless stalactites and stalagmites located amidst the pristine landscapes of Cai Tai Island, some 20km from Halong City. The mouth of the cave, 50m wide and 10m high, leads to a massive underground dome of some 1,000 square meters. Archaeologists have discovered fossilized animal bones, pottery shards, shells and ancient tools in Tien Ong, indicating that the cave was inhabited around 8,000-10,000 years ago.
*On the way heading back to the port, Bhaya Legend will be passing Lom Bo Island, Soi Sim Beach, Trong Mai Islet and Ba Hang Fishermen Village.
- 06:00 Things to do - Tai Chi on Sundeck
- Rejuvenating the body and spirit with a refreshing Tai Chi lesson as the sun rises over the acclaimed UNESCO Heritage Site is one of the relaxing experiences that passengers have. Practicing this beautiful art regularly can help treat a number of human ailments.
- Cruise among the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay & Lan Ha Bay.
- Visit the floating fishing village to discover fascinating cultural insights.
- Discover the prehistoric culture of the ancient Viet people in Tien Ong Cave or swim in the calm turquoise waters of Cua Van Fishermen Village.
- Share serene sunset and delightful dawn over the Bay.
- Two days in Bhaya Legend Private Cruise.
- Accommodation in Legend cabin large window and en-suite bathroom.
- Welcome cocktail on arrival.
- 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast, 1 brunch.
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee onboard.
- Complimentary use of kayak.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- The cruise offers various kinds of menu for different food requests. Please advise Legend Halong at least one (1) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.