2 Days 1 Night Highlight Cruise
Halong Bay and the surroundings areas are the perfect playground for active explorers. Tranquil lagoons, rocky islands and hidden villages invite you to be discovered. Kayak through the stunning karst scenery and cycle through tropical forest’s and local villages. Your very own Legend Halong boat is the perfect vessel to do it all. This two-day cruise is ideal for the keen novice or experienced sportsmen and woman alike.
Hanoi - Halong & Lan Ha Bay
- 12:00 Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Center on Tuan Chau Island
- 12:45 Meet your private butler. Embark on your Legend Halong boat for a Welcome Cocktail followed by a cruise briefing.
- 13:00 Enjoy lunch while your boat cruises towards the southwest of Halong Bay.
- 15:00 Get around and start your exploration in Cua Van floating village by a bamboo boat, discover the vivid physical and spiritual life of local people here.
- 16:00 Return to the boat and relax with spa service (surcharge)
- 17:00 Join a traditional cooking demonstration on the sundeck (the venue can be changed to the restaurant in case of inclement weather)
- 18:00 The boat cruise to an overnight anchorage area.
- 19:30 Relish candlelit set-menu dinner on board and taste traditional Vietnamese wine.
- 21:00 Relax or join our crew for squid fishing
Halong Bay - Hanoi
- 06:15 Early risers have the chance to start their day with Tai Chi on the sundeck.
- 07:00 Light breakfast is served
- 07:45 Explore Tien Ong cave - an off-the-beaten-track tourist attraction and archaeological site.
- 09:00 Return to the boat and prepare for checking out. Brunch is served on the restaurant
- 10:45 Disembark at Tuan Chau Island. End of services.
- Two days in Bhaya Legend Private Cruise.
- Accommodation in Legend cabin large window and en-suite bathroom.
- Welcome cocktail on arrival.
- 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast, 1 brunch.
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee onboard.
- Complimentary use of kayak.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- The cruise offers various kinds of menu for different food requests. Please advise Legend Halong at least one (1) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.