Tranquil Bai Tu Long Bay
Leave the crowded tourist sites behind and start the journey into remote corners of Halong Bay. The exotic landscapes wait to be uncovered. Kayak to explore hidden lagoon and caves dotted on emerald water. Relax on your beach with no one in sight. Spend time to visit a local fishing village lying among spectacular karst formations. Finish the day in comfort with culinary experience onboard.
Hanoi - Halong Bay
- DEPARTS: 12:30 PM
- The heavenly scenes in Thien Canh Son Cave
- After meeting your personal Butler who will assist you during the cruise, you will reach the first destination at Thien Canh Son Cave, which is a vast cavern consisting of three main chambers. The access path to the cave is hidden under a forest canopy and crosses by a cliff face. Formations inside the cave come in a wide variety of shapes, and present images said to resemble a lotus, a baby elephant, seals, and flowers.
- Inside this dream chamber, stalactites look like scores of gnomes, apparently conducting a meeting, and the walls sparkle like the night sky when exposed to bright light. Elsewhere on the same island, you can find Thien Canh Son Beach, a remote strip of sand where you can swim or kayak to your heart's content amidst the bay's natural splendor.
- Things to do
- MasterChef “Halong Bay Edition” Competition
- Vietnamese cuisine is renowned for its incredibly savory flavors and includes lots of health benefits. By being a part of this mini competition, guests can try out creating authentic Vietnamese dishes, with the winner of the competition awarded surprising gifts, and observe fruit carving demonstration by our chef.
- The Master-Chef competition also happens during the sunset, so don’t forget checking out the admiring scene over the enchanting Halong Bay while Bhaya Legend anchoring for the night.
Halong Bay - Hanoi
- STARTS: 6:15 AM | CHECK-OUT: 10:30 AM
- The dreamy Vung Vieng Floating Village
- Bobbing at a quiet location over 20 km from the mainland in the heart of Bai Tu Long Bay, Vung Vieng Floating Village is an ideal place for exploring the local lifestyle of sailing and fishing. Scenes of the fishing boats with nets hung out to dry and the laughter of local families give Vung Vieng an idyllic and traditional character.
- Things to do
- Tai Chi on Sundeck
- Rejuvenating the body and spirit with a refreshing Tai Chi lesson as the sun rises over the acclaimed UNESCO Heritage Site is one of the relaxing experiences that passengers have. Practicing this beautiful art regularly can help treat a number of human ailments.
- Kayak in Vung Vieng Floating Village
- One of the most exciting activities that you do not want to miss out while in Vung Vieng is kayaking. Be ready for stunning views of the floating village while paddling along the incredible tranquil emerald-colored sea and try out a traditional rowing boat. It is the chance to experience moments in the life of the local fishermen who were born on the emerald-colored sea.
Sail through the thousands of limestone islands in Bai Tu Long Bay
Cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms
Explore the primitive Thien Canh Son Cave
Visit one of the most authentic fishing villages: Vung Vieng Fishermen Village
Utmost privacy & relaxation on your private boat cruising the less-crowded areas
- Two days private charter of Bhaya Legend Private Cruise.
- Accommodation in Bhaya Legend Private Cruise with elegant suite with large window and en-suite bathroom.
- 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast.
- Welcome homemade juice, regular tea and coffee onboard.
- Complimentary use of kayak.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- The 25-min scenic flight is gifted only for online booking passengers directly on this website from 23rd November 2019 to 2nd December 2019 for traveling period 25th November 2019 - 20th December 2020. This offer is applicable on flexible rate and can be used only ONCE for each person.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please kindly advise us at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, and date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.