* Lunch on board with fresh seafood
* Visit the most famous sightseeing spots in Halong Bay, such as Sung Sot Cave, Dark and Bright Cave
* Leisure time to relax on sundeck and enjoy delicious seafood lunch onboard
* Fantastic four-hour cruise on the gentle waters of the bay aboard Legend Cruises
|Number of person||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Rate Included||* Round trip transfer |
* 4 hours of cruising
* 01 lunch on boat
* Entrance fees
* Service charge
Want to book this exciting day cruise? Send your request to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +84 933 44 6542
* Additional hour(s) of cruising will incur an extra charge.
** For groups of more than 10 adults, kindly contact us for quotation.
|12:00||Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Center, Tuan Chau International Passenger Port. Go aboard the Bhaya Legend Private Cruise. Refresh yourself with a welcome cocktail.|
|12:30||Take your time over a delicious lunch with fresh seafood while the boat cruises into the Bay.|
|From 12:30 to 16:30||* Enjoy the view while cruising through hundreds of limestone islands and islets on the bay, you will have chances to witness beautiful spots like Cho Da (Stone Dog), Lu Huong (Incense Burner), Ba Hang Fishing Village and Ngon Tay (Fingers) Islets.|
* Explore Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave, one of the most stunning grottos in Halong Bay.
* Stop for swimming or kayaking in the crystal waters (if weather & time permits). Then cruise back to Tuan Chau Marina.
|17:30||Transfer back to your hotel.|
* Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by the port authority.