Highlight package 5 days 4 nights
This 5 days 4 nights cruise on Legend Halong will bring you everything you could possibly imagine out of a Halong Bay cruise. You will not only get to experience the beauty and awe of Halong Bay, you will also get to fully immerse yourself in this land by visiting Titov Island, Ba Ham Beach, and many caves and other villages.
This cruise will give you time to soak in everything about this stunning place and the culture that is embedded so deeply into it. Balancing out relaxation time and activity time will not be a problem with this trip. You can decide where you want to go and when, chartering your very own Legend Halong cruise.
Hanoi - Halong Bay
- 12:30 Meet your private butler at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre, Tuan Chau Internatinal Passenger Port. Embark on Legend Halong for a welcome cocktail followed by a cruise briefing.
- 13:00 Enjoy lunch while your boat cruises towards Ha Long Bay, Sung Sot Cave
- 14:30 Arrive at Sung Sot cave , participate in a guided tour of Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave.
- 15:00 Explore hidden caves by rowing boat or kayak
- 16:00 Boat cruise to Tung Sau area, then you will have free time for water activities or sunbathing.
- 17:00 Back to the vessel and cruise to the anchor point.
- 17:30 Join a Masterchef competition on the sundeck (in the restaurant in case of inclement weather)
- 19:00 Sumptuous set-dinner on board.
- 20:30 Retire to your cabin or join our staff at the reception for squid fishing. Overnight on board
Cat Ba Island
- 06:15 Early risers have the chance to start their day with Tai Chi on the sundeck
- 08:00 During breakfast on board, cruise towards to Lan Ha bay.
- 09:30 Kayaking, relaxing.
- 12:00 Fresh seafood lunch is served on board.
- 12:15 Meanwhile the Legend Halong cruises towards to Lan Ha bay.
- 14:00 Swimming and water activities.
- 16:00 Head back to Ho Dong Tien, the anchor point.
- 19:30 Dinner will be served.
- 20:45 Nightfall over the bay. Rest in your cabin or watch the stars while sipping a drink.
Bai Tu Long Bay
- 06:15 Relish the sunrise while practicing Tai Chi.
- 07:00 Lift the anchor and depart towards Ba Ham.
- 08:00 Breakfast with stunning views.
- 09:00 Titov Island, while being quite touristic, offers a stunning 360 degree view on the bay from the top of the karst formation.
- 10:30 Back on board for some leisure time
- 12:00 Lunch is served onboard.
- 12:30 Cruise towards Vung Vieng Village.
- 14:00 Discover Vung Vieng Village by Kayak or rowing boat.
- 16:00 Back to the vessel and cruise towards Ho Dong Tien, the anchor point.
- 19:30 Enjoy the chef prepared dinner.
- 20:45 Another memorable day comes to an end.
Halong Bay - Hanoi
- 06:15 Start your day with Tai Chi on the sundeck.
- 07:00 Lift the anchor and depart towards Ho Ba Ham.
- 07:15 Enjoy breakfast.
- 10:30 Relax at Ho Ba Ham, the most remote beach in Lan Ha Bay
- 12:00 Enjoy your lunch with majestic limestone towers serving as the background.
- 13:00 Continue cruising to Lan Ha aby
- 15:00 At Cua Van visit the fishing village by local rowing boat.
- 16:00 Cruise back to return to Ho Dong Tien, the anchor point.
- 19:30 Sumptuous candlelit dinner on sundeck.
- 20:45 Nightfall over the bay. Rest in your cabin or watch the stars while sipping a drink
Halong Bay - Hanoi
- 06:15 Early morning Tai Chi on the sundeck.
- 07:00 Your boat leaves Ho Dong Tien
- 07:15 Light breakfast is served.
- 08:00 Explore hidden caves by rowing boat or kayak
- 09:00 Return to the boat. Brunch is served onboard. The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
- 10:45 Disembark at Tuan Chau Island. Farewell.
Sojourn in your exclusive Legend Halong boat with your private butler and crew
Discover Sung Sot (Suprise Cave)
Spend time on the remote Titov Island
Relax at Ba Ham.
Kayak among thousands of karst limestones
Swim in the calm turquoise waters of the bays’ pristine white sandy beaches
Share serene sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay
Five days, four nights in Legend Halong Private Charter Cruises.
Accommodation in Legend Private Charter Cruises, cabin with large window and en-suite bathroom.
Welcome cocktail on arrival.
04 lunches, 04 breakfasts, 04 dinners.
Complimentary regular tea and coffee onboard.
Complimentary use of kayak.
Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
Cruise offers various kinds of menu for different food requests. Please advise Legend Halong at least one (1) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.