Explore Halong Bay & Bai Tu Long Bay
Explore Halong Bay in style and privacy aboard Bhaya Legend - a new cruise vessel featuring two boutique cabins furnished in classic Eastern style.
A truly memorable experience awaits you on a cruise through the magnificent seascape of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay. Revel in the tranquility as you escape the hustle and bustle. Visit a remote fishing village to see the daily lives of the fisherfolk. Kayak unspoiled lagoons, sliding past deserted white sand beaches and awe-inspiring limestone karst formations. Enjoy the divine culinary experience, take in the Bay's beauty by night then retire to your plush cabin.
All on Bhaya Legend’s exceptional Halong Bay cruises.
Hanoi - Halong Bay
- 12:30 Greet your private butler upon arrival to Tuan Chau International Marina and embark on your Bhaya Legend for a welcome cocktail followed by a cruise safety briefing.
- 13:00 Lunch is served! Enjoy local fare while Bhaya Legend sails towards the southeast of Halong Bay, passing Trong Mai Islet, Ngon Tay Islet, Con Coc Islet.
- 15:00 Enjoy paddling to explore Cap La – Tra San Area by kayak. Far from the mainland, Cap La – Tra San Area is isolated from normal tourist routes so the landscape here still retains many primitive features and a very clean environment. Here a lot of coral reefs are concentrated, with underground lakes inside the limestone mountain and underwater caves.
- 17:00 Return to Bhaya Legend to relax.
- 19:00 Dine over candlelight with a sumptuous set-dinner.
- 21:00 Retire to your cabin for an early night or star-gaze from the sundeck
Halong Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay
- 06:15 Rise with the sun and welcome the new day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck.
- 07:00 Start the day with a hearty breakfast in the restaurant.
- 08:30 Kayak through the hidden lagoon in Cat Chu Area
- 09:00 Sunbathe, relax or swim in Cat Chu Beach
- 11:30 Return to Bhaya Legend for some time at leisure to relax.
- 12:30 Sumptuous set-menu lunch is served on board
- 14:30 Choose to explore the charming Vung Vieng Fishermen Village by either kayak or rowing boat. You will not only be immersed in the quiet and peaceful location viewing the charming landscape and discovering the cultural life of the fishermen but also will be instructed in the fine arts of sailing and casting fishnets.
- 16:00 Return to Bhaya Legend to relax
- 17:30 Learn about local cuisine with a family spirit cooking session and try your hand at creating authentic Vietnamese dishes on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if weather is less than ideal).
- 19:30 Delicious set-dinner is ready onboard.
- 21:00 Nightfall over the bay. Rest in your cabin or watch the stars while sipping a drink.
Bai Tu Long Bay - Halong Bay
- 06:15 For early-risers, this is the perfect time to commune with nature by trying a Tai Chi lesson on the deck.
- 07:15 Don’t forget to have breakfast amidst the stunning views.
- 09:30 Kayak in Tra Bau Area
- 12:00 Experience the exclusive set-lunch on board.
- 15:30 Visit Trinh Nu Cave – one of the finest sunlight-filled cave in Halong Bay covering an area of 2,000m2 with stunning stalactites and stalagmites. Trinh Nu Cave is an exclusive destination for Bhaya Cruises’ passengers.
- 15:45 Swim, sunbathe, or kayak on Trinh Nu Area’s beautiful private beach.
- 17:00 Return to Bhaya Legend and anchor for the evening.
- 19:30 Listen to the mysterious legends of Halong Bay during another delicious meal.
- 20:45 Another memorable day comes to an end. Take some time to stargaze before retiring to your cabin for a restful night’s sleep.
Halong Bay - Hanoi
- 06:15 Start your farewells with a last Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck at sunrise.
- 07:00 Sip coffee and munch on pastries as the ship cruising towards the center of Halong Bay.
- 07:30 Explore Sung Sot Cave, the largest cave inside Halong Bay with 10,000m2 of space holding thousands of stalactites and stalagmites which are threaded by a 500-meter paved passageway.
- 09:00 Brunch is served onboard as Bhaya Legend leisurely cruises back to Tuan Chau International Marina.
- 10:30 Say good-bye to your crew and disembark at Tuan Chau International Marina with memories fit to last a lifetime of your Gulf of Tonkin journey!
- Sojourn in your exclusive Legend Boat with your private butler and crew.
- Enjoy the calm turquoise waters of the Bay.
- Kayaking among magnificent limestone karsts
- Visit Tra Bau Area and Vung Vieng Fishermen Village.
- Share serene sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay.
- Savor a sumptuous dinner on the sun deck (in ideal weather conditions)
- Four days private charter of Legend Halong Cruises.
- Accommodation in Legend Halong Suites, elegant suite with large window and en-suite bathroom.
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches; 3 Set-dinners; 1 Brunch.
- Welcome homemade juice, regular tea and coffee onboard.
- Complimentary use of kayak.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- The 25-min scenic flight is gifted only for online booking passengers directly on this website from 23rd November 2019 to 2nd December 2019 for traveling period 25th November 2019 - 20th December 2020. This offer is applicable on flexible rate and can be used only ONCE for each person.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Advise Bhaya at least one (1) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.