Highlight package 4 days 3 night
Explore Halong Bay in style and privacy aboard Bhaya Legend - a new cruise vessel featuring two boutique cabins furnished in classic Eastern style.
A truly memorable experience awaits you on a cruise through the magnificent seascape of Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay. Revel in the tranquility as you escape the hustle and bustle. Visit a remote fishing village to see the daily lives of the fisherfolk. Kayak unspoiled lagoons, sliding past deserted white sand beaches and awe-inspiring limestone karst formations. Enjoy divine culinary experience, take in beauty of the Bay by night then retire to your plush cabin.
All on Bhaya Legend’s exceptional Halong Bay cruises.
*Exclusive Bhaya's Birthday Offer: A complimentary 25-min scenic flight by seaplane to take in all of Halong Bay from above! Only eligible for new bookings with Flexible Rate confirmed by Jun 30th.
Hanoi - Halong Bay
- 12:30 Greet your private butler upon arrival to Tuan Chau International Marina and embark on your Bhaya Legend for a welcome cocktail followed by a cruise safety briefing.
- 13:00 Lunch is served! Enjoy local fare while Bhaya Legend sails through Halong Bay towards Cua Van Floating Culture Center.
- 15:00 Tour the picturesque village of Cua Van Floating Culture Center by local rowing boat for one hour to get a closer look at this traditional way of life.
- 17:00 Learn about local cuisine with a private cooking class on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if weather is less than ideal).
- 19:00 Dine over candlelight with a sumptuous set-dinner.
- 20:30 Retire to your cabin for an early night or star-gaze from the sundeck
Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba Island
- 06:15 Rise with the sun and welcome the new day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck.
- 07:00 As the ship cruises south towards Lan Ha Bay, much on a light breakfast and relish the unique scenery of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- 09:00 Disembark from Bhaya Legend to explore Cat Ba Island, the largest island in the Gulf of Tonkin. Cycle through the jungle to the traditional Viet Hai Village, a small town only connected to the outside world by their connection to the sea.
- 12:00 Return to Bhaya Legend for a fresh seafood lunch on board as you cruise towards Ba Trai Dao Beach.
- 14:00 Swim and kayak through the jade waters of Ba Ham Lake.
- 17:00 Anchor for the night in Lan Ha Bay, just in time to catch the magical sunset.
- 19:00 Sample cocktails on board with your delicious set dinner.
- 20:45 Nightfall over the bay. Rest in your cabin or watch the stars while sipping a drink.
Cat Ba Island - Bai Tu Long Bay
- 06:15 For early-risers, this is the perfect time to commune with nature by trying a Tai Chi lesson on the deck.
- 07:15 Don’t forget to have breakfast amidst the stunning views surround Cat Ba Island.
- 09:30 Upon arrival to Cat Ba Island, join a tour of Trung Trang Cave and Cat Ba National Park.
- 12:00 Experience an exclusive lunch on the floating Tra Bau Platform for an unforgettable memory.
- 13:30 Return to Bhaya Legend and head northeast to Bai Tu Long, the furthest region and often unexplored area of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- 15:30 Choose from exploring the charming Vong Vieng Floating Village by either kayak or rowing boat.
- 17:00 Return to Bhaya Legend and anchor for the evening.
- 19:30 Listen to the mysterious legends of Halong Bay during another delicious meal.
- 20:45 Another memorable day comes to an end. Take some time to stargaze before retiring to your cabin for a restful night’s sleep.
Bai Tu Long Bay - Hanoi
- 06:15 Start your farewells with a last Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck at sunrise.
- 07:00 Sip coffee and munch on pastries as the boat anchors for a visit to Thien Canh Son Cave.
- 07:30 Investigate the centuries-old stalagmites and stalactites of Thien Canh Son Cave.
- 09:00 Brunch is served onboard as Bhaya Legend leisurely cruises back to Tuan Chau International Marina.
- 10:30 Say good-bye to your crew and disembark at Tuan Chau International Marina with memories fit to last a lifetime of your Gulf of Tonkin journey!
- Sojourn in your exclusive Legend Boat with your private butler and crew.
- Enjoy the calm turquoise waters of the Bay.
- Kayaking among magnificent limestone karsts
- Visit Ho Ba Ham area, and Cua Van fishing village.
- Share serene sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay.
- Savor a sumptuous dinner on the sun deck (in ideal weather conditions)
- Four days private charter of Legend Halong Cruises.
- Accommodation in Legend Halong Suites, elegant suite with large window and en-suite bathroom.
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches; 3 Set-dinners; 1 Brunch.
- Welcome homemade juice, regular tea and coffee onboard.
- Complimentary use of kayak.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Advise Bhaya at least one (1) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.