Get an exclusive charter cruise for the whole family. Everything is designed to serve you and your beloved people. Having a great time together and let Bhaya Legend Private Cruise be your home away from home! Loads of exclusive and exciting games designed to match all your family members to get relaxed in a lifetime trip in the world heritage Halong bay.
Hanoi - Halong Bay
- 12:00 Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.
- 13:45 Meet your private butler. Embark your cruise for a Welcome Cocktail followed by a cruise briefing
- 13:30 Have an exquisite lunch while cruising to magnificent Halong Bay, admiring by the fascinating formations of the Bay
- 15:00 Visit Cua Van fishing village, by the traditional rowing-boat, meet local fishermen on floating houses
- 17:00 Back to the boat for relaxing
- 19:00 Relish candlelit set-menu dinner on board and taste traditional Vietnamese cuisine
- 21:00 Relax or join our crew for squid fishing
- 06:30 Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck and complimentary tea and coffee.
- 08:30 Arrive at Ong To Island to explore the well-hidden Tien Ong Cave
- 09:00 The cruise slowly pass by geological park in Ang Du.
- 12:30 Enjoy lunch when Bhaya Legend Private cruises toward more of Halong Bay.
- 14:30 Time for you to enjoy kayaking in Ho Ba Ham area.
- 16:00 Come back onboard for activities.
- 19:00 Have dinner and enjoy Halong starry night.
- 21:00 Join our crew for squid fishing. Overnight on board.
Halong Bay - Hanoi
- 07:30 Enjoy breakfast while the boat is cruising leisurely through the bay.
- 09:30 Check-out time. Start cruising towards the port while an à la carte lunch is served.
- 10:45 Disembark at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.
- Enjoy cruising amidst the stunning scenery of Halong Bay
- Exquisite dinner set up on-board for the whole family
- Kayaking to discover caves and grottos
- Swim and kayak in Ho Ba Ham area
- Explore the lives of local fisherman when visit a floating fishing village on the bay
- Three days, two nights on Bhaya Legend Private Cruises.
- Accommodation in Legend Halong Private Charter, cabin with a large window and en-suite bathroom.
- Welcome cocktail on arrival.
- 02 lunches, 02 breakfasts, 02 dinners.
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board.
- Complimentary use of the kayak.
- Onboard insurance, tax, and service charges.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers various kinds of menu for different food requests. Please advise Legend Halong at least one (1) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in, a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.