Private & Cosy Family Vacation
The cruise experience is designed to serve you and your beloved ones. You will be having a great time together and while Bhaya Legend being your home away from home!
Loads of exclusive and exciting games are created to match all your family members to relax on a lifetime trip to the World Heritage site Halong Bay.
HANOI - HALONG BAY
- DEPARTS: 12:30 PM
- Trinh Nu Cave, where the Love Story of Halong Bay began
- Your journey starts as Bhaya Legend cruising towards the southeast of Halong Bay, passing Trong Mai Islet, Ngon Tay Islet, Con Coc Islet, Cua Van Floating Culture Center. The first destination to visit is Trinh Nu Cave, one of the finest sunlight-filled cave in Halong Bay, covering an area of 2,000m2 with a stunning assortment of stalactites and stalagmites.
Things to do
- Swim/Kayak/Sunbathe in the “Love Story” area of Halong Bay
- One of the most exciting activities that you do not want to miss out while in Halong Bay is kayaking. This is when you can munch in the stunning views while paddling along the pristine water, especially enjoying the most idyllic Trinh Nu scene.
- Happy Hour – Buy 01 Get 01 Free
- Passengers have the chance to taste our most exquisite drinks varied vastly on selection, while enjoying the scenic panorama view of Halong Bay. Our open bar onboard is to serve the freshest cocktails made by awarded bartenders.What can be more romantic than a dinner on the beach? While watching the Sun crawling back to the mountain range, guests can enjoy their private time with delicious dishes. This intimate experience amidst Halong Bay will enrich your memories while spending time with your beloved ones.
- STARTS: 6:15 AM
- One of the most beautiful floating villages in the world - Cua Van Fishermen Village
- Cua Van Fishermen Village, situated in a calm bay ringed by mountains some 20 km for Halong City, is a tranquil retreat for those seeking an authentic experience of the local lifestyle. As the largest floating village in the area, Cua Van has a population of over 700 people living in its network of floating houses. The village has been recognized as one of the most beautiful floating villages in the world.
- Ho Ba Ham (Three Tunnel Lake)
- On Dau Be Island of Lan Ha Bay, Ho Ba Ham is completely enclosed by vertical cliffs and is only accessible by a narrow, meandering tunnel. With its colorful stalactites dangling overhead, the access tunnel is a fascinating scene, and upon reaching the wide open lake, you can view orchids, benjamin figs, banyans and cycads which can blossom throughout the year.
Shrimp and fish are in abundance just under the water surface, while bats, flying squirrels, yellow-haired monkeys, and numerous bird species keep things lively above the surface.
- Things to do
- Kayak in Cua Van Fisherman Village
- One of the most exciting activities that you do not want to miss out while in Cua Van is kayaking. This is when you can soak in the stunning views of the floating village while paddling along the incredible tranquil emerald-colored sea and try out a traditional rowing boat. It is the chance to experience moments in the life of the local fishermen who were born on the emerald-colored sea.
- MasterChef “Halong Bay Edition”
- Vietnamese cuisine is renowned for its incredibly savory flavors and includes lots of health benefits. By being a part of this mini-competition, all passengers can try out creating authentic Vietnamese dishes, with the winner of the competition awarded surprising gifts, and observe fruit carving demonstration by our chef.
The Master-Chef competition also happens during the sunset, so don’t forget checking out the admiring scene over the enchanting Halong Bay while Bhaya Legend anchoring for the night.
HALONG BAY - HANOI
- STARTS: 6:15 AM | CHECK-OUT: 10:30 AM
- Inside the largest cave of Halong Bay - Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave
- Halong Bay's largest and most famous cave, Sung Sot Cave consists of two major chambers. The first, comparable to a theatre hall, features numerous stalactites hanging from the ceiling. From here a narrow passageway leads to the massive second chamber, where a flow of natural light brightens the surfaces of a space roomy enough to hold thousands of people. Sung Sot Cave's 10,000 square meters of space hold thousands of stalactites and stalagmites and are threaded by a 500-meter paved passageway.
- Things to do
- Tai Chi on Sundeck
- Rejuvenating the body and spirit with a refreshing Tai Chi lesson as the sun rises over the acclaimed UNESCO Heritage Site is one of the relaxing experiences that passengers have. Practicing this beautiful art regularly can help treat a number of human ailments.
- Enjoy cruising amidst the stunning scenery of Halong Bay
- Exquisite dinner set up on-board for the whole family
- Kayaking to discover caves and grottos
- Swim and kayak in Ho Ba Ham area
- Explore the lives of local fishermen when visit a floating fishing village on the bay
- Three days, two nights on Bhaya Legend.
- Accommodation in Legend Halong Private Charter, cabin with a large window and en-suite bathroom.
- Welcome cocktail on arrival.
- 02 lunches, 02 breakfasts, 02 dinners.
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board.
- Complimentary use of the kayak.
- Onboard insurance, tax, and service charges.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers various kinds of menu for different food requests. Please advise Legend Halong at least one (1) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in, a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.