3 Days 2 Nights Adventure Cruise
This cruise adventure takes you further to the most stunning area of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay. Offering what you expect to a truly exclusive adventure with active kayaking to discover unspoiled lagoons and limestone karst formations, exploring hidden caves, enjoy pristine sandy beach at remote area. Enjoy the culinary experience while taking in the beauty of the bay by night and then retire to your plush cabin.
A tailor-made itinerary is offered to maximize your private experience!
Hanoi - Halong Bay
- 12:00 Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port
- 13:00 Check-in your cruise; enjoy welcome drink & briefing from onboard butler
- 13:30 Have lunch while cruising through magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring by the fascinating formations of the bay
- 15:00 Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by the rowing-boat
- 16:00 Back to the boat and relax with spa service (surcharge) or sunbathe
- 17:00 Back to the boat and spend time relaxing on board
- 19:00 Enjoy set-menu dinner and stay overnight on board
- 21:00 Relax or join our crew for squid fishing
Halong Bay - Hanoi
- 07:30 Enjoy breakfast in pure Halong morning
- 07:45 Time for kayaking in Cong Do area
- 09:30 Check-out time, please kindly return the cabin key to butler, and settle bills at reception
- 10:45 Disembark at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port
Cong Do Area
- 06:30 Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee
- 08:30 Arrive at Hon Co Island to explore the well-hidden Thien Canh Son Cave
- 09:00 The boat cruises slowly passing geological park in Cong Dam. Great chance to admire these natural masterpieces.
- 12:30 Enjoy lunch when Bhaya Legend Private cruises toward more of Halong Bay
- 14:30 Stay at Ban Chan beach for kayaking and swimming
- 16:00 Return on board for relaxing or sunbathing on sundeck
- 19:00 Enjoy Dinner while immerse yourself in Halong starry night
- 21:00 Join our crew for squid fishing. Overnight onboard
Sail through the thousands of limestone islands and off-beaten track in Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay
Encounter local people while visiting Vung Vieng floating fishing village
Discover well-hidden Thien Canh Son Cave on Hon Co Island
Explore the pristine Ban Chan Beach
Kayaking in Cong Do, one of the most beautiful and serene area on the bay
- Three days, two nights in Bhaya Legend Private Charter Cruises.
- Cabin with large window and en-suite bathroom.
- Welcome cocktail on arrival.
- 02 lunches, 02 breakfasts, 02 dinners.
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee onboard.
- Complimentary use of kayak.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
Cruise offers various kinds of menu for different food requests. Please kindly advise us at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.