3 Day 2 Night Highlight Cruise
This cruise takes you further to the most stunning area of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay. Offering what you expect to a truly exclusive adventure with active kayaking to discover unspoiled lagoons and limestone karst formations, exploring hidden caves, enjoy pristine sandy beach at remote areas. Enjoy the culinary experience while taking in the beauty of the bay by night and then retire to your plush cabin.
Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay
- 12:00 Arrived at Bhaya Cruise Center, located within the Tuan Chau International Marina.
- 12:45 Board the Bhaya Legend and meet your private Butler who will assist you during the cruise. Inspect your cabin before heading to the dining room for a welcome drink followed by cruise introduction and safety briefing.
- 13:00 Enjoy a set-menu lunch as the Bhaya Legend cruises towards Bai Tu Long Bay, passing Bai Tho Mountain, Am Chen Islet, Mat Quy Islet, Tam Cung Cave.
- 15:00 Explore Vong Vieng Fishermen Village by traditional rowing boat. Take the chance to experience moments in the life of the local fishermen who were born on the emerald-colored sea.
- 17:00 Return to the Bhaya Legend and spend some time to relax onboard.
- 18:00 Join the exciting Master Chef “Halong Bay Edition” Competition and fruit carving demonstration on the sundeck (or in the dining room, depending on the weather). Try your hand at creating authentic Vietnamese dishes, with the winner of the competition awarded with surprising gifts. Don’t miss out on admiring the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay as Bhaya Legend anchors for an overnight stay.
- 19:00 Savor the delicious set-menu dinner in the dining room.
- 21:00 Free time to enjoy a drink or stargaze on the sundeck.Residing in a water area, the locals of Halong Bay have self-sufficed mainly with fishing. In a very traditional way, guests will have the chance to take part in this exciting tour to learn how to get the fish and what makes this experience so unique.Watching the sunset is perhaps the most magical scene one asks for while unwinding amidst Halong Bay panorama. To elevate the experience, Bhaya Legend offers signature canapés and cocktails for guests to enjoy together on a floating platform in a private spot surrounded by Halong’s tranquility. The session serves savory flavors and fresh drinks that also benefit health. For guests who prefer non-alcoholic serves, you will be treated with free flow of juices or delicious mocktails. Let’s disconnect from the hustles and bustles to reconnect with your beloved ones. Only beautiful memories are made to last.
Bai Tu Long Bay
- 06:15 Rejuvenate the body and the mind with a refreshing Tai Chi lesson during sunrise on the sundeck of Bhaya Legend.
- 07:00 Breakfast is served while Bhaya Legend cruises towards the center of the World Heritage Site.
- 08:30 Arrive at Hon Co Island to explore the well-hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
- 09:00 The Bhaya Legend cruises slowly passing the geology park inside Cong Dam area. Time to immerse in the beauty of the natural masterpiece.
- 12:30 Enjoy lunch in the dining room while Bhaya Legend sails towards the next destination.
- 14:30 Take a swim or kayak at Ban Chan Beach.
- 16:00 Return to Bhaya Legend for some free time to relax onboard.
- 19:00 Appreciate the exotic flavors of the set menu dinner on the last night of cruising in Halong.
- 21:00 Free time to enjoy a drink or rest in the cozy cabin.The outdoor setup with open space will give you an exhilarating sensation. A sumptuous meal will be served as you are soaking in the fresh air of Halong Bay, let alone having your own infinity views all around. Indulge yourself with the tasty lunch along with the spectacular view of Halong is quite unbeatable.What can be more romantic than a dinner on the beach? While watching the Sun crawling back to the mountain range, guests can enjoy their private time with delicious dishes. This intimate experience amidst Halong Bay will enrich your memories while spending time with your beloved ones.
Bai Tu Long Bay - Hanoi
- 06:15 Don’t miss out the sunrise Tai Chi lesson this morning as complimentary tea and coffee is served.
- 07:30 Breakfast is served while Bhaya Legend cruises towards the next destination.
- 08:30 Time to enjoy kayaking in Cong Do Area
- 09:30 Return to Bhaya Legend and prepare to check out.
- 10:30 Disembark from Bhaya Legend at Tuan Chau International Marina. Hẹn Gặp Lại!If joining Bhaya Legend can give you a chance to explore hidden gems along the journey, flying on a seaplane will open your eyes to Halong Bay’s stunning beauty. Thousands of islands and islets across the bay and many gorgeous beaches rising up from the pristine emerald water, everything portrays a mesmerizing scene. The experience promises to leave you in awe with an incredible view of the bay from the sky. The scenic flight can be the start or the end of your voyage.
Sail through the thousands of limestone islands and off-beaten track in Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay
Encounter local people while visiting Vung Vieng floating fishing village
Discover well-hidden Thien Canh Son Cave on Hon Co Island
Explore the pristine Ban Chan Beach
Kayaking in Cong Do, one of the most beautiful and serene area on the bay
- Three days, two nights in Bhaya Legend Private Charter Cruises.
- Cabin with large window and en-suite bathroom.
- Welcome cocktail on arrival.
- 02 lunches, 02 breakfasts, 02 dinners.
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee onboard.
- Complimentary use of kayak.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
Cruise offers various kinds of menu for different food requests. Please kindly advise us at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.