3 Day 2 Night Highlight Cruise
A truly memorable experience awaits you on a journey to the off-beaten routes of Halong Bay. Kayak to discover unspoiled lagoons and hidden caves within the spectacular limestone karst formations. Enjoy the culinary experience while taking in the beauty of the bay by night and then retire to your plush cabin
Hanoi - Halong Bay
- 12:00 Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.
- 13:45 Meet your private butler. Embark your cruise for a Welcome Cocktail followed by a cruise briefing
- 13:30 Have an exquisite lunch while cruising to magnificent Halong Bay, admiring by the fascinating formations of the Bay
- 15:00 Visit Cua Van fishing village, by the traditional rowing-boat, meet local fishermen on floating houses
- 17:00 Back to the boat for relaxing
- 19:00 Relish candlelit set-menu dinner on board and taste traditional Vietnamese cuisine
- 21:00 Relax or join our crew for squid fishing
- 06:30 Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck and complimentary tea and coffee.
- 08:30 Arrive at Ong To Island to explore the well-hidden Tien Ong Cave
- 09:00 The cruise slowly pass by geological park in Ang Du.
- 12:30 Enjoy lunch when Bhaya Legend Private cruises toward more of Halong Bay.
- 14:30 Time for you to enjoy kayaking in Ho Ba Ham area.
- 16:00 Come back onboard for activities.
- 19:00 Have dinner and enjoy Halong starry night.
- 21:00 Join our crew for squid fishing. Overnight on board.
Halong Bay - Hanoi
- 07:30 Enjoy breakfast while the boat is cruising leisurely through the bay.
- 09:30 Check-out time. Start cruising towards the port while an à la carte lunch is served.
- 10:45 Disembark at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.
- Unwind in your exclusive boat with private butler and crew
- Enjoy the calm turquoise waters of the bay.
- Explore the stunning Ho Ba Ham area.
- Share serene sunsets and delightful dawns over the bay.
- Savor a sumptuous dinner on the sundeck (in ideal weather conditions).
- Three days private charter of Bhaya Legend Cruises.
- Accommodation in Bhaya Legend Suites, elegant suite with large window and en-suite bathroom.
- 02 Breakfasts; 02 Lunches; 02 Set-dinners; 01 Brunch.
- Welcome homemade juice, regular tea and coffee onboard.
- Complimentary use of kayak.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
- The cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please kindly advise us at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.